No booking fee
First dose/collection at no charge
Breeding season 4/1/14 to 7/31/14
Apiro is a son of the legendary Argentinus, who for an amazing seven years led the FN statistics of his age group for the prize money earned by his progeny with offspring competing at the international levels in both dressage and jumping. A successful advanced level showjumper himself, Argentinus sired 28 approved sons, 48 State Premium mares, and became Germany\'s youngest millionaire based on money won by his progeny. He was renowned for passing on his willing temperament to his offspring. His sire, Argentan I, produced 19 approved sons and 119 State Premium mares and was highly regarded as a broodmare sire. From Absatz, the type and unmistakable face of his sire, Abglanz, is stamped generation after generation. From Argentinus\' damsire, Duden II, comes the dynamic movements and impulsion of Duellant. Apiro\'s dam, the State Premium mare Pyrah H, is a strong producer of sporthorses including the showjumpers Perle, Pandora, and Power Girl, Rocci Balboa who has been successful in the young dressage horse classes, and the State Premium mare, Airline. She also produced the approved stallion, River Phonix, who won the Bavarian Championships and placed in the Bundeschampionat. Pyrah H is by the exceptional jumper sire, Pilot, who was the first showjumping stallion with progeny to earn one million deutschmarks. His second dam, Ceda H, is by the Cyklon son, Cyrus. The Hanoverian-based Trakehner, Cyklon, established a good jumper line and was a superior sporthorse sire.
Apiro has approximately 50 foals from three foal crops in Germany. In 2008, Apiro\'s first North American foal crop arrived. Although a small crop (only 3 foals), all three foals are exceptional hunter prospects. *** UPDATE *** All 3 foals earned GOLD PREMIUM at their foal inspections. With busy seasons in 2008, 2009, and 2010, Apiro now has about 150 foals on the ground in North America. Just turning 3 years old, we should start to see them in the ring in 2012.
- Avril was 6th in the 2005 Luxembourg Foal Championships
- Apiro\'s Boy was approved in Germany in 2008, becoming Apiro\'s first approved stallion son.
- Apira won the 2009 Rheinland-Pfalz free jumping championship with a score of 8.6
- After Burn S was Reserve Best Young Horse of the 2009 Mid-west International Hunter Futurity
- Antares was 2010 Top Scoring foal on RPSI North American Tour
- Artistik had numerous Championships and good ribbons at Devon on the 2010 USDF Breeders Championship series
- Early Bird Discount - $500 off if paid by January 1st
- Early Bird Discount - 30% off if paid by December 15th
- Early Bird Discount - 20% off if paid by January 15th
- Early Bird Discount - 10% off if paid by February 15th
- Premium / Performance Mare (must have proof of results at upper level sport) - 10% off
- Returning Client - 10% off
- Multiple Mare (stud fee paid for 3 or more mares) - 10% off
Apiro is fully licensed and approved with American Hanoverian Society, Oldenburg Horse Breeders Society, Rheinland Pfalz-Saar International, and Pferdezuchtverband Rheinland-Pfalz-Saar e.V.
Apiro was Reserve Champion of his 30-day test in 2004 with an 8.51 overall and an 8.86 for jumping and a 7.99 for dressage.
- December - Midwinter Classic - Reserve Champion Amateur Adults 18 to 35 Hunters shown by Summer Stoffel
- March to September - laid up with minor injury
- February - Gulf Coast Mid-Winter III - Reserve Champion Regular Working Hunters shown by Joey Brumbaugh
- January - Lake St. Louis Show II - Tied Reserve Champion Regular Working Hunters shown by Joey Brumbaugh
- January - Lake St. Louis Show II - Champion 2nd Year Green Working Hunters shown by Joey Brumbaugh
- December - St. Louis Holiday Show I - Reserve Champion Regular Working Hunters shown by Joey Brumbaugh
- Imported in April and entered hunter ring for the first time in July
- USDF Mid-States Region Champion Mature Stallion with scores to 87.4%
- Participated in regional stallion exhibitions
- Qualified and competed in the 5 year old Bundeschampionat
- Competed in 16 jumper classes (A, L, & M divisions) with many clear rounds
Standing in Germany at Hengststation M. Beckmann
Validation's sire, Vallado, comes from the successful Now or Never M and Saros xx cross that is producing many outstanding young sport horses, premium mares, and approved stallions (Alchimist, Toronto, Uccello, Valentino, etc.). At the KWPN judgement of the three year old progeny in 2003, the following remarks were made about Vallado's sire, Now or Never M, "The former champion of the stallion show, Now or Never M, of whom it has been made public that he will serve in Germany, scores the highest in this group. He produces correct and strong models, who move correctly, which has resulted in a high percentage of ster predicates". Now or Never M is from the exceptional bloodlines of Voltaire (jumping index 152 / dressage index 130), Nimmerdor (jumping index 156), and Maykel. Maykel is the sire of the international show jumper, Cavalier.
Validation's paternal granddam, a ster predicate mare, was sired by the improvement Thoroughbred sire, Saros (dressage index 156), who comes from a strong line of successful steeplechasers, race winners, and sport horses. Saros' dam also produced Swazi, the sire of the good Trakehner stallion, Consul. Vallado's second dam, a keur predicate mare, was sired by the Holsteiner stallion, Important. Vallado's third dam, Jacaranda, produced Baranda, dam of the approved stallions, Alchimist, Gouverneur, and Uccello, and Feranda who was successful in dressage in addition to producing the approved stallion, Terrano. Jacaranda was sired by the Holsteiner stallion, Amor (jumping index 139), who was a very successful sire with Dutch mares producing many international competition horses and approved stallions.
Validation's dam, Rexana, earned 50 bonits at her mare approvals in Germany and is a Premium Select mare. She is the dam of two approved stallions, Validation by Vallado and Casciendo by Cassiano. His second dam, Eibe III, is a product of the very successful Capitol I / Sacramento Song xx which has produced successful showjumpers such as Campesino, Campione, and Capitalist. She is a full sister to the international sporthorse, Cassandra. His third dam, Rasandra, is a full sister to the international sporthorse and approved stallion, Sympathico, and Nalome, dam of the approved stallion, Le Noir, international sporthorse, Leonidas 40, and D-Lucca, dam of the approved stallion, Caron. Rexana's Holsteiner stamm line, 2067, has produced many approved stallions and international showjumpers including Landstreicher, Lausbub, Leonardo, and Lordon 3.
2012 Champion Jumper-bred Colt for North American Oldenburg tour
Premium and Foal of Distinction awards
Dam - Caritas N (Calido I / Alcatraz / Caletto II) stamm 1752
Fully licensed and approved with American Hanoverian Society, Hannoveraner Verband, Oldenburg Horse Breeders Society, Oldenburger Pferdezuchtverband e.V., Rheinland Pfalz-Saar e.V., Rheinland Pfalz-Saar International, Stud-Book sBs, and Westfälisches Pferdestammbuch e.V.
Champion of North American 70-day stallion test in 2011 with an index of 135.85, winner of dressage (128.08) and jumping (140.66)
30-day stallion test - 8.31
- 1/31/13 Münster-Albachten Kl. M* 2nd
- 1/31/13 Münster-Albachten Kl. L 7th
- 1/5/13 Vreden Kl. M* 2nd
- 1/5/13 Vreden Kl. M* 1st
- 1/5/13 Vreden Kl. L 1st
- 10/25/12 Gronau Kl. L 8th
- 10/25/12 Gronau Kl. A** 4th
- 8/3/12 Münster-Albachten Kl. L 1st
- 8/3/12 Münster-Albachten Kl. A** 1st
- 7/25/12 Münster-Handorf Kl. L 3rd
- 7/20/12 Ahaus Kl. L 1st
- 7/20/12 Ahaus Kl. A** 1st
Cathalido comes from proven lineage of top show jumpers and his pedigree reads like the "Who's Who" of show jumping. His sire, Calido I, won the jumping phase of his 100-day test with scores including a perfect 10 for jumping. Calido I has sired 19 approved stallions and 21 State Premium mares in addition to almost 500 offspring competing in jumping with 36 at upper levels. His second sire, Cantus, also sired Calvaro V, Silver medalist during the Atlanta Olympics in 1996. His third sire, Caletto I, was not only a sire of show jumpers, but was a successful Grand Prix show jumper himself with wins including a team Bronze in the 1983 European Championships. Cathalido's dam, Ilona XV is a full sister to Carlot III, a winning International Grand Prix show jumper with Maria Sundberg and Rodrigo Pessoa. Cathalido's dam sire, Carthago competed in two Olympic games and 15 Nations Cups. Carthago was sired by the legendary Capitol I. Cathalido's second dam, Silvia by Lord, produced three winning Grand Prix show jumpers, Carlot III, Campari, and Carissimo. Cathalido is a full brother to the Reserve Champion of the 2004 Holsteiner Approvals, Cormint.
Cathalido is producing phenomenal offspring who are stamped with his modern, leggy, elegant type, lovely movement, and jumping ability. Cathalido offspring will be in the ring in 2007 and 2008. His oldest offspring are 5 years old.
- First approved stallion son, Catch Cardo, was approved by AHHA in 2008 with 50 bonits
- In 2007, Uber Schonn received a Premium Select award with 56 bonits, making her National High Scoring mare
- Heart of Gold SE was 2nd highest scoring filly for BWP in 2007
- In 2006, Cathalido's first mares were presented to AHHA earning coveted Premium Select awards - Tycarda earned 56 bonits for High Scoring Mare in the Nation and Thalida earned 53 bonits putting her in the Top 5 in the Nation.
- Uber Schonn - won Young Horse Championship and High Scoring at the 2005 Dallas Dressage Club Spring I, qualifying her for the USDF Southern Series Breeders' Championship
- Tycarda - awarded a perfect "10" for movement by AHHA as a foal
- For 2005, Cathalido led the ranks of top producer of Premium foals for AHHA
- Cathalido's first two foal crops (2003 & 2004) with AHHA, RPSI, and BWP were 100% Premium
Cathalido is fully licensed and approved with American Holsteiner Horse Association, Oldenburg Horse Breeders Society, and Rheinland Pfalz-Saar International.
Cathalido successfully completed the 30-day short test in 2004.
In 2007, Cathalido competed successfully in Thermal in the Level 5 and Childrens / Junior Jumpers.
Cathalido has been exported to Germany to compete with Edgar Langen in 2009 and just returned in 2011. He will be competing with Kam McDonald in the jumper ring.